Quix is a next-generation web-based interface for working with complex data.
Quix enables you to build products which collect, analyse and respond to data in milliseconds.
Typical applications for this technology include:
- Building cross platform multiplay games.
- Analysing system and game performance.
- Customising adversary AI based on the ability of each player.
- Monitoring machine condition and deciding on maintenance schedules.
- In-process quality inspection & taking corrective action.
- Optimising the movement of people and parts through a factory.
- Condition monitoring of sytems like engines and batteries.
- Advanced safety systems warning drivers to common issues on the road like ice patches.
- Management of fleet performance.
- Personalised recommendations
- Personalised offers
- Surge pricing
- Analysing user journeys to detect and improve bad exeriences whilst the user is still on the site.
- Building customised navigation based on the current users behaviour.
- Customising content for each visitor using dynamic tiles.
- Engineering bias out of reviews.
- Customising content for each user
- Helping editors curate high-performaing content
- Recommendation systems
- Scraping data from many sources to inform investment strategies
- Building models to represent those investment strategies
- Automatically responding to market movements with notifications to aid responsive decision making.
- Building smart health wearable products
- Analysing patient session data to support clinicians
- Remote GP products and services